Thursday, July 23, 2020

Almost one minute in a different universe by ZR

I have almost one minute to survive in a different universe. this universe is strange, there are weird looking people and I'm floating in the air. I have to keep a helmet on or else I can't breathe.

30 seconds later

It is hard for me to breathe then right then I new there was a hole in my helmet I had to make it in the rocket i made and fix the helmet then i got hungry so then i asked the weird looking people to see if they had any food but i couldn't understand them so i followed them they had food!

But then I tasted the food and it tasted weird and had a weird texture. I was glad they gave me food. That was good when I was already used to it and I was starving because I hadn't eaten anything before the trip but I didn't know that I was going to space then I went in the rocket and my time was over and I went back home.   

No comments:

Post a Comment