Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Stranded by SK

DAY 1 Stranded on the island with no food, no shelter, a lot of saltwater and no help. I start to go hungry, I need some food. I manage to get a pear from a tree and then hurt my hand trying. I scream in pain and rub my hand like crazy. Once I finally dealt with my hand issue I went to go get a tool. I managed to get a sharp stick by the end of today. Then I sleep on a pile of leaves not knowing what the next day would bring…

DAY 2: I manage to find a cave ad then make my house in there. Once I made my house I was going to chop trees to get a sizable amount of logs to make a raft to leave this island but first once I get the wood I need rope.
But I was super thirsty and hungry so I had to go farm apples and purify some water. Well that took 3 hours but I finally was no longer fasting. And I finally had a boat to leave and go back to civilization

No comments:

Post a Comment